- 2 Small onions
- 1 Melon
- 100g iberian cured ham, thinly sliced
- 250ml Cream
- 750ml chicken stock
- 3tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small potato
- 55g jar Spherika herring pearls
- Chop onions into large pieces and sauté over low heat for some 15 min. Add melon pulp in pieces and keep some balls aside to garnish. Pour stock and bring to the boil.
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes and beat to get a smooth cream. Add cream. Check for salt and, when cooled, leave to stand in the fridge.
- Cut potato into fine slices and fry into very hot oil before serving the dish.
- Serve the cream and arrange some melon balls, crisp potato, a teaspoonful of Spherika herring pearls, thin slices of cured ham with a few drops of olive oil on top in the centre of the dish.