ARËNKHA SELECTION, herring spheres
DescriptionArënkha Selection herring pearls, about 2 millimetres in diameter, are made from wild herrings from the North Sea, caught according to MSC standards that support the preservation of marine resources.
Their natural smoking with a blend of specially selected beech woods, together with a higher lipid content than Arënkha, a reduced salt content and the absence of sugars, give them a unique, subtle and delicious flavour as well as a creamier texture and an elegant dark grey colour.
Suggestion for useThe refined packaging can be used directly at the table to enjoy the pearls with a few drops of lemon juice on thin slices of toasted bread, on canapés, with eggs, pasta, salads and any fish dish.
- Renowned brand on the market.
- No direct competition.
- Enriches the range of seafood products.
- Alternative to caviar, at 5 times lower cost.
- Natural ingredients: no colourings or
- Without GMOs and gluten-free.
- Distinctive and very refined packaging in an aluminium tin.
- Many uses: ready to eat or to cook. Does not lose its shape or discolour when heated.
- Only 84 kcal per 100g: moments to enjoy, guilt-free.
- Alternative to fish roe, for a more
environmentally friendly use of marine
- Long shelf life: 12 months from production and 15 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: 2 oC to 10 oC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: Water, 40% smoked herring [herring(Clupea harengus, fishing
area: FAO27, smoke)], modified corn starch, salt, cuttlefish ink, acidity
regulator: citric acid, lemon juice, stabilizer: xanthan gum and spices.
Allergens: fish and shellfish. May contain traces of crustaceans.