SPHERIKA, Sturgeon caviar
Spherika Baeri caviar comes from the Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii).
The sturgeon farm is located in Spain, in the Sierra de Javalambre (Teruel, Aragón), at the confluence of three rivers: the cold Albentosa and Mijares and the warm and underground Orcajo.
The quality of the natural waters, the quality of the feed and the absence of antibiotic or hormone treatments are a guarantee of the excellent quality of our caviar.
It is made according to the Malossol method.
Caviar with a medium persistence on the palate, slightly iodized, intense and smooth, with fruity and mineral notes. The beans are medium in size, with a creamy texture. Its color varies from light gray to shiny black.
Suggestion for use
As it is an exquisite variety, we recommend enjoying it on its own or with blinis.
- Caviar is a nutrient-rich food, so it is a valuable part of a healthy diet.
- It contains a high level of protein, making it an ideal muscle-building ingredient.
- It provides high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12 and selenium, among other vitamins and minerals.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Shelf life: 4 months from production.
- Storage temperature: between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens