SPHERIKA, date spheres
Perfect, homogeneous spheres, about 5mm. in diameter, that flood the palate with the delicious flavour of date syrup as they gently explode in the mouth when you bite into them. The date syrup used to make the pearls is 100% natural and contains no added sugars. It is obtained solely from the extraction of the date.
Suggestion for use
They can be used in many recipes, with dairy desserts such as yoghurts or ice cream, with Roquefort cheese, with waffles and pancakes, to accompany duck breast, foie poêlé, pork loin or lamb.
- Spherification is a culinary technique that is used by numerous chefs around the world.
- Alternative to traditional dressings and toppings to turn any recipe into something amazing.
- Ideal for adding a fun touch to cocktails and sparkling wines.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- 100% vegan pearls
- Natural Ingredients: No preservatives or artificial colours.
- Available for consumer and catering specific formats.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Enjoy gastronomy at home, without complications.
- Turn your cocktails and mocktails into something new and fun.
- Very few calories and low in sugar and salt: moments to enjoy, without guilt.
- Long shelf life: 14 months from production and 7 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 6 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: 70% date syrup, water, thickener: modified corn starch, stabiliser: calcium chloride, gelling agent: sodium alginate and acidifier: citric acid.
Allergens: does not contain.