SPHERIKA, cuttlefish ink
Cuttlefish ink, in this innovative glass jar format, is the ideal seasoning to add to fish, shellfish, pasta or rice.
Suggestion for use
Ideal to mix with rice, obtaining the so-called black rice, or to dye pasta.
- Accentuates the marine flavour of dishes.
- Contains many nutrients, including melanin, enzymes, polysaccharides and amino acids.
- High in vitamins and minerals.
- Sustainable and very practical packaging: can be closed to use the contents several times.
- Reduces waste.
- GMO and gluten free.
- Ready to use: does not require prior cooking as it has already undergone this process.
- Long shelf life: 15 months from production and 10 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 0 ºC and 4 ºC
Translated with DeepL
Ingredients and allergens