ARËNKHA, herring spheres
DescriptionSpheres of about 2 mm in diameter, with a creamy texture, made from
smoked wild herring. They have the extraordinary appearance of caviar, an
intense, shiny black colour and a delicious smoky flavour.
Arënkha herring pearls are made from wild North Sea herring, caught
according to MSC standards that support the preservation of marine
Used by top chefs and restaurants around the world, Arënkha is capable of
transforming any basic recipe into something extraordinary.
Suggestion for useWith eggs, pasta, salads and any fish dish.
- Established and recognized brand on the market.
- No direct competition.
- Enriches the range of seafood products.
- Alternative to caviar, at 5 times lower cost.
- Natural ingredients: without colourings or flavourings.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Available for retail and specific formats for hospitality and industry.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Only 74 kcal per 100g: moments to enjoy, guilt-free.
- Alternative to fish roe, for a more respectful consumption of marine resources.
- Long shelf life: 24 months from production and 15 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 10 ºC.