SPHERIKA, strawberry spheres
Perfect and homogeneous spheres, about 5mm in diameter that flood the palate with their delicious strawberry flavor as they gently explode in the mouth when you bite into them. The strawberries used come from Huelva (Spain).
Suggestion for use
They can be used in multiple recipes, to accompany a roast cheek or with Idiazábal cheese, to refresh a rice pudding or as a topping with yogurt ice cream. It will also be the fun touch to add to a glass of Champagne or Cava.
- Spherification is a culinary technique that is used by numerous chefs around the world.
- Alternative to traditional dressings and toppings to turn any recipe into something amazing.
- Ideal for adding a fun touch to cocktails and sparkling wines.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- 100% vegan pearls
- Natural Ingredients: No preservatives or artificial colours.
- Available for consumer and catering specific formats.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Enjoy gastronomy at home, without complications.
- Turn your cocktails and mocktails into something new and fun.
- Very few calories and low in sugar and salt: moments to enjoy, without guilt.
- Long shelf life: 14 months from production and 7 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 6 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: 74% strawberry juice from concentrate, glucose syrup, thickener: modified corn starch, natural strawberry flavoring, stabilizer: calcium lactate, gelling agent: sodium alginate, acidulant: citric acid and colouring: carmine.
Allergens: does not contain.