SPHERIKA, lemon and lime spheres
Perfect and homogeneous spheres, about 5mm in diameter that flood the palate with their delicious lime and lemon flavor as they gently explode in the mouth when you bite into them. The lemons used come from Murcia (Spain).
Suggestion for use
They can be used in multiple recipes, to accompany a tuna carpaccio or seafood dishes, to decorate sushi or to garnish a lemon tart. They will also be the acid and fun touch to add to a Gin Tonic.
- Spherification is a culinary technique that is used by numerous chefs around the world.
- Alternative to traditional dressings and toppings to turn any recipe into something amazing.
- Ideal for adding a fun touch to cocktails and sparkling wines.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- 100% vegan pearls
- Natural Ingredients: No preservatives or artificial colours.
- Available for consumer and catering specific formats.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Enjoy gastronomy at home, without complications.
- Turn your cocktails and mocktails into something new and fun.
- Very few calories and low in sugar and salt: moments to enjoy, without guilt.
- Long shelf life: 14 months from production and 7 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 6 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: 72% lemon juice from concentrate, glucose syrup, thickener: modified corn starch, natural lemon and lime flavoring, stabilizer: calcium chloride, safflower extract, gelling agent: sodium alginate and acidulant: citric acid.
Allergens: does not contain.