SPHERIKA, soy sauce spheres
Perfect and homogeneous spheres, about 5mm in diameter that flood the palate with their delicious soy sauce flavor as they gently explode in the mouth when you bite into them. The soy sauce used is of the Tamari variety - without wheat - from Kikkoman, an additional guarantee of quality.
In addition, it is naturally fermented and is Halal certified.
Suggestion for use
They can be used in multiple recipes, to accompany a grilled salmon fillet or enrich any Asian cuisine dish such as a wakame seaweed salad or sushi.
Also try them as a complement to beef carpaccio or duck mousse.
- Spherification is a culinary technique that is used by numerous chefs around the world.
- Alternative to traditional dressings and toppings to turn any recipe into something amazing.
- Ideal for adding a fun touch to cocktails and sparkling wines.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- 100% vegan pearls
- Natural Ingredients: No preservatives or artificial colours.
- Available for consumer and catering specific formats.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Enjoy gastronomy at home, without complications.
- Turn your cocktails and mocktails into something new and fun.
- Very few calories and low in sugar and salt: moments to enjoy, without guilt.
- Long shelf life: 14 months from production and 7 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 6 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: 50% soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, vinegar), water, thickener: modified corn starch, stabilizer: calcium chloride and gelling agent: sodium alginate.
Allergens: does not contain allergens.