SPHERIKA, black smoked herring spheres
Made with wild herring fillets from the North Sea, caught according to MSC standards that support the preservation of marine resources.
Its black color is obtained naturally, thanks to cuttlefish ink.
The most affordable version of our herring pearls, without sacrificing an exquisite flavor.
Suggestions for use
With eggs, pasta, salads and any fish dish.
- MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) certified. It comes from sustainable fishing.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Natural Ingredients: No Artificial Colours or Flavours.
- Available for consumer and catering specific formats.
- Many uses: ready to eat or cook. Does not lose its shape or fade with heat.
- Alternative to fish roe, for a more environmentally friendly consumption of marine resources.
- Long shelf life: 21 months from production and 15 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 10 ºC
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: Water, 17% smoked herring (Clupea harengus), modified corn starch, salt, cuttlefish ink, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt and sugar), lemon juice, spices, gelling agent: sodium alginate, stabilizer: xanthan gum and acidity regulator: citric acid.
Allergens: fish and shellfish.