SPHERIKA, trout roe
Lightly brine-cured rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) roe. Their thin membrane gently breaks when bitten to give way to an explosion of iodised flavour.
Suggestion for use
They are ideal to eat by the spoonful, on toast or in sandwiches, in salads, Japanese dishes and to accompany fish.
- Trout roe have the same attributes than salmon roe, but are firmer in texture and smaller in size..
- Natural ingredients: only roe and salt.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Fish roe are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12.
- The protein intake is high.
- Selenium and phosphorus content are particularly high.
- One dessert spoon covers half of the RI/day of vitamin B12. They also contain vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Long shelf life: 12 months from production and 3 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 7 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens