SPHERIKA, salmon roe (KETA)
Wild salmon keta (Oncorhynchus keta) roe cured in brine.
Its thin membrane breaks gently when biting to give way to an explosion of marine flavour.
Suggestion for use
They are ideal to eat by the spoonful, on toast or in sandwiches, in salads, Japanese dishes and to accompany fish.
- Also called ikura or red caviar, salmon roe is the most prized after sturgeon roe (caviar).
- Natural ingredients: only roe and salt.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Fish roe are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12.
- High protein intake.
- Selenium and phosphorus content are particularly high.
- One dessert spoon covers half of the RI/day of vitamin B12. They also contain vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Long shelf life: 12 months from production and 3 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 7 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens